Thursday, October 2, 2008

Kmart double coupon days

I have gotten several emails and friends advising me of Kmart doubling coupons for a short time.
Merrilee said: "Just FYI, from now until Oct 5, Kmart is having double coupon days where they will double any coupon up to $2 in value. Nestle bagged halloween candy is on sale 2 bags for $4. I used my $1 off coupon, which doubled to $2 and since I had 2 coupons, I got 2 bags for FREE! Yippee! Also, there is a coupon for $1 off Kellogg's Smart Start Strawberry Oat Bites cereal. I used that at Kmart, which doubled to $2 off. The cereal was originally $3.99. I paid $1.99 out of pocket (using the coupon) and will fill out the rebate form at http://www.smartstart.com/swf/Mail-In_Rebate_Offer.pdf for a free box. Does this mean I just made $2.00??? :)
Thanks, Merrilee!

No comments: