Sunday, November 16, 2008

All*You and new happenings

The new All*You is on the shelves. It seems to me the price keeps rising a bit every month...does it seem that way to you, as well? I also found although there were some good coupons in there, there weren't quite as many - which was disappointing. Anyway - It's out, and on the Wal-Mart shelves. Go pick up your copy.

Lately, (if you hadn't noticed) I have found that due to time constraints and hopes of keeping what's left of my little bit of sanity, I am going to have to scale down in several areas of my life. So.... here's the thing. I am cutting down on "the list". I do still plan to post it, but I am going to minimize it a good bit. If you hadn't noticed, I didn't even have a moment to post last week's list. (I am sorry about that.) I have found that although I still can coupon, still try to find deals, still cringe at the thought of paying full price for anything these days... it's hard to find the time I need to accomplish organizing it all, and it's taking alot of time away from the hubs and my kids. They all do help, and I am very grateful for that.It's time together. But, I find I need to scale down in a lot of areas of my life right now. So, I am asking for your help as well. If you find good deals, please, please, please email me and let me know so I can share it! Thank you for being such good friends, and for your words of encouragement, love and support. It means more to me than you know!

I will post the list shortly.

No comments: