Saturday, August 23, 2008

Spraywell.com

Yesterday, I was cruising the clearance racks at Target, looking for deals with coupons, when I get a phone call from my sweetie at home. "I don't know how you do it, but we got these two big boxes from UPS today..."he said. A few weeks back I had emailed Spraywell.com regarding an ad I saw in the August issue of All*You magazine. I emailed to ask if they ever sent out coupons for their cleaning products, as I had never come across any. They replied back, saying no, they didn't have any right now, but gave suggestions as to where I could find some (Home Depot, Lowes, etc.) I was happy to know where to get this stuff (especially the dust mites spray since we are allergic around here.) I emailed back a thank you, and told her I would let all my friends know. She sent a return thank you, and since I was willing to tell my friends, she sent me two boxes of assorted items such as their multi surface cleaner, dust mite cleaner, and window cleaner. So...it pays to write to companies!!!! Let me know how your emails to any manufacters go. I will let you know how I like the stufSpraywell stuff!

No comments: