Wednesday, October 1, 2008

$3 off $15 CVS coupon contest

In hopes of boosting visitors to my blog, I have started a contest. My First!!! I have several copies of the Richmond Parents Magazine with the CVS $3 off $15 coupon in it (expires 12/30/08 and can be used at any CVS. This coupon is not valid unless it is from the Richmond Parents Magazine, as no internet copies/ reproductions are accepted.) I will pick names at random and will pick not one, but two winners for this contest, and send each winner two copies of the coupon. If you would like to take part especially if you do not live in an area where this coupon is readily available, you may want to enter. All you need to do is comment on my blog telling me the best couponing/ savings advice you ever received. I will notify the winners on 10/08/08 by email, so leave me your email address. Good luck!

9 comments:

Danielle said...

If you don't need the product, unless the coupon is for a free item, you are not saving any money.

ldsmom2201 at yahoo dot com
http://juanshappywife.blogspot.com
http://homeschoolunitstudies.blogspot.com

Lynn said...

My best advice was to start couponing, lol. Hope I win cuz I love CVSing!

Lori said...

Best couponing advice - when I was just starting out couponing, I would only clip coupons for items I "preferred". Then I watched the couponmom.com video and she mentioned that we shouldn't be BRAND LOYAL because you never know which item will end up free when combined with a sale!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! I would love to win 2 of those! I just started the CVS game about 2 weeks ago and I'm loving it!
The best advice I have received and would pass on is to get your coupons organized. If you can't find the coupon, you can't save.
And try to get multiples of the coupon inserts by asking family, friends, and co-workers (who don't coupon) to save them for you.
capriceashe1 at yahoo . com

Anonymous said...

WOW. You have a link to Bricks coupon, I did not know this was an actula web site....GREAT INFO and sure will be super useful. Thank you!! Monica (eroc.moor@lycos.com)

Katie said...

Don't use a coupon just cause it is about to expire. Another one will come around and only use it with a sale or good deal. thanks katie_mmartin at yahoo dot com.

janetfaye said...

Check the grocery stores in your area to see if they offer double or triple coupon days.

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

Mommy Managing said...

Save every coupon--you never know what could end up making you money! I made $18.51 on Glade items that I never would've purchased otherwise.

briannemclark@yahoo.com

erocmoor said...

Always check for coupons at the entrance of every store.