Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Couponing advice

Here are some of the things people commented on during the contest - I felt they were all wise comments! Thank you everyone! Keep checking back for my next contest!

Best couponing advice - when I was just starting out couponing, I would only clip coupons for items I "preferred". Then I watched the couponmom.com video and she mentioned that we shouldn't be BRAND LOYAL because you never know which item will end up free when combined with a sale!

"Always check for coupons at the entrance of every store."

"Check the grocery stores in your area to see if they offer double or triple coupon days."

"Save every coupon--you never know what could end up making you money! I made $18.51 on Glade items that I never would've purchased otherwise."

"Don't use a coupon just cause it is about to expire. Another one will come around and only use it with a sale or good deal."

"If you don't need the product, unless the coupon is for a free item, you are not saving any money." (I especially liked that one!)

No comments: