Monday, October 20, 2008

What can you get for $.34 these days?



Would you like to see what you can get for $.34 at CVS these days??? Take a look!

I bought these things in 4 transactions. Sadly, when I went I only had a $1 ECB in my wallet from the previous week. But, it was a start!!!

I bought the pumpkin first for .99, used the $1 ECB I brought with me, and got .99 in ECB's back. (I also got $10 in ECB's from the CVS advisor survey I had done a week ago. I told you about becoming one in one of my older posts...you really should sign up.) Ok, so I used that $1ECB for the lightstick, and also got another $1 ECB back, which I turned around and used to buy the bag of candy (1.29) and got $1.29 back in ECB's. Then I bought the four deodorants (I had four coupons $1/1) and the L'Oreal wipes (my fav brand) and got the cleanser for free. (I also used my $3/2 L'Oreal coupon.) I bought the Powerade in that same transaction, too ($1.69 and no coupons). I used my $10 ECB, my $8 in coupons and the total came to .04!!! That was so fun!!!

No comments: