Monday, September 22, 2008

General Mills cereals are on sale at Target this week 4 for $11. When you buy 4, you'll get a $5 gift card back!
*Here's the Deal* Buy 4 boxes of Cheerios Use 4 $1/1 coupons here, here, and here (there are also coupons here) Spend $7 plus tax out of pocketGet $5 gift card backThat's $0.50/box after coupons! Remember, these Target deals have no limit on them, so if you have access to more than one computer and can print extra coupons, this is a great deal to do more than once.
(Thanks, Crystal)

1 comment:

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

Not at the Hull Street Target- free OJ instead. I was dissapointed. I printed out a bunch and was going to do it several times in a row, like I did for the Poptarts and other goodies a few weeks ago, but not this time. I am excited about them doing a lot of the gift cards lately and am saving my last one until they have another gift card one that suits my family's needs.
I enjoy your blog. I'd love to get together with you and Jin Hee sometime soon!