Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"The List"

Sorry this is late - job hunting, my current job, and the kids' activities have been taking nearly all of my time.

Ok, here goes:

Kroger:
Alot of things are $.99 this week, including:
Ball Park Franks (Coupon $1/2 from SS)
Pasta Roni (IP coupon makes these Free!)
Pedigree Dog Food (Last Sunday's paper had coupons for this)
Pillsbury/ Martha White
Kroger brand bagels/ cream cheese
Hormel canned ham/ chicken (the sale is on the smaller cans unfortunately, the coupon from SS is for the larger cans, which are not on sale this week.)
Glade Aerosol
Glade flameless candle (this gives you a $4 catalina at the register when you buy it. Use the IP coupon for $3 off, and combine that with the B1G1 IP coupon to get 2 for $7, and get $8 back at the register for the rest of your groceries if you purchase them as a second transaction!)
Activia $4/2 use either catalinas for $1/1 or use SS coupons to make them $1/each!!
Jolly Time Popcorn
Pringles
Chef Boyardee canned pastas
Kroger brand cheese $5/3
Marie Callendars dinners & Healthy Choice dinners $15/10 get $5 back at register. Use coupons.com coupons plus SS coupons to make this deal even sweeter!
Revlon Colorsilk $2.29

If you plan to buy the Sex and the city DVD(as some of you have emailed me) go to Target. target has it @$15.99 and you have an opportunity to get a $5 Target card as well.
Kroger and CVS show it as $19.99.

CVS
Cvs had some great Sunday/ Monday only deals but I don't know about you, when I had a chance to swing by there, they were all out. I was not happy. Anyway- there are still some great ECB's to get still yet!
Pepsi products $12/4 12oz, 12pk cans + get $3 ECB's Limit 1
Buy $25 of Cottonelle (tons of coupons), Viva (lots of coupons, too), Kotex, Poise/Depend, huggies, kleenex get $10 ECB's
L'Oreal Bare Naturals (7.99/ 12.99) get $3 ECB's ($2/1 coupons in last several papers)
Dr. Scholls massaging (I heartCVS said products included started at $3.99, but I didn't see any that were included in that deal at my CVS stores.) There are IP coupons, though and you get $2 ECB's.

Target:
3/$9 Pepsi 12pk 12oz cans (if you don't plan a CVS trip that is)
4/$11 Cheerios (use the IP coupons, SS coupons, Cheerios challenge coupons I told you about - to make it 4/$7 and get a $5 Target card back! Which ifyou want to buy that movie, you can turn around and do a separate purchase with your Target card and get for $10.99!)
*** UPDATE*** I am told that the Giftcard doesn't apply locally. Oh, well! - Thanks, Brooke.

(Money Saving Mom had this posted as well:
This week Target has Lysol Neutra air automatic air systems on sale for $5.99. They are regularly $11.49. Use the $5/1 coupon that was in the recent Sunday paper insert and it makes these just $0.99!)


Walgreens:
3/$11 Pepsi 12oz 12pk cans get $2 RR's back
Glade Air Freshener $.99 with IA coupon, stack with B1G1 SS coupon!
Buy $25 in L'Oreal get $10 RR's back - use the SS coupons I told you about above.
Mitchum deodorant $1.99 use $1/1 IP coupon to make it $.99!
Dimetapp is on sale 2 for $10. There is also a Register Rewards deal going on that if you buy 3, you'll get $10 in Register Rewards. If you combine this deal with printable coupons can score you some free-plus-overage Dimetapp! Here's the Deal-Buy 3 Dimetapp at $5 each.Use 3 $2/1 printable coupons Spend $9.00 plus tax Get $10 in Register Rewards back! That makes it free plus approx. $1 in overage after coupons and Register Reward! Yay!
Peroxide is 2/$1 with IA coupon
Royal jello is 5/$1 with IA coupon
Joy dish detergent is $.99 with IA coupon - stack with MFT $.20 coupon to make this $.79
Crest Whitestrips $19.99 get $8 RR's + use $7/1 coupon to make this $12.99 and get $8 RR's to use for the rest of your purchases if you do separate transactions!

*** Update*** I did the Crest Whitestrips deal tonight (09/24) - having a $7/1 Crest Whitestrips coupon burning a hole in my coupon binder...hahha- and got the $8 RR back at the register. (So - Whitestrips $19.99 - $7.00 = $12.99) I was excited to get these for my daughter who has been begging for them, and wanted to turn around and repeat the deal using the $8 RR again to make it even sweeter. Since this was a P&G deal, I wasn't able to use the P&G $7/1 coupon again with it. Bummed, I went looking to see what other damage I could do, and realized the L'Oreal deal (Buy $25 get $10RR's) was also something I was interested in. So, (Merry Christmas again to my girls), I used 2 $2/1 L'Oreal's and a $1/1 Vive and the $8 RR I had just gotten and spent $15.00 I got a $10 RR and was able to use that for a second Whitestrips, making the total there $3.99!!! And I left there with another $8 RR in my pocket! Yay!

2 Crest Whitestrips (Normally $25/ ea) 16.98
1 Vive Shampoo 4.00
2 L'Oreal Bare Naturals Blush 6.99 (normally 7.99-8.99/ea)
Total OOP: $32.00 (just under)
Total coupons:$ 19.00
Total RR's $26.00


There was also a great $3.50 off $10 coupon for Ulta, but I didn't see anything exciting on sale there this week.....let me know if you did.

If you see any other great deals out there, please let me know!!!

No comments: