Saturday, September 20, 2008

The name Coupon Babe

Recently in telling a friend about my blog address - I advised her to "just Google it". Happily, in following my own advice, just for kicks, I found many of my posts from my blog and I was excited that I found it so easily! However, I also found some posts to another blog (someone elses' blog) , describing their unhappiness with dealings with someone else who also had the name "couponbabe". These dealing apparently (from what I could gather) occurred sometime in the last year around November 2007. My own couponing obsession didn't start until July of 2008, so I was very happy these things that were being said were definately not directed at my blog or at me personally, however it did make me feel that a clarification on my blog was necessary, in case there were others who unfortunately also ran across this. Please I will reiterate again, know that those comments were NOT ABOUT ME or about this blog. Had I known someone else out there had chosen the name "Couponbabe" and was doing these things, I never would have started this blog with the name "Couponbabe".
My intention with this blog, as I stated in the description, is simply to save myself and others money, and hopefully also save them some time and trouble. I do not, and never have participated in anything illegal or immoral. It is against everything I believe in.

No comments: